Saturday, August 06, 2005

New blogskin x Gundam Wing x PC Fair 2005

Yatta! new layout but still need to edit a little things. After finish Gundam SEED, TV2 show Gundam Wing! the story is kinda nice coz I don't understand a little. ^^;; Today, I go to the PIKOM PC Fair 2005! It's been long time since I go there, wait.... since elemantary I think. I go there with my dad & my brother. So many people & they always step on my feet. Ouch! and had lunch at Burger King & that place is a fullhouse! and my dad bought a new speaker for the computer. ^^ it's good quality though. maybe that's all coz I'm so tired edit this blog code. need a rest....

P.S: I miss Hunter x Hunter so that's why the title is like that. ^^

Yume-chan . 6:28 pm

Status

Hi, I'm Yume-chan and my blog is in hiatus now. I'm quite busy lately. ^^;; I love this blog and I don't want to delete it. I don't know when I will start again. ^^;; I'm sorry for those who waits for me. ^^;;

Tagboard

Contacts

E-mails:
sakura (underscore) rinoa4 (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk
yume (underscore) x4 (at) yahoo (dot) com
sakura (underscore) lacus4 (at) hotmail (dot) com
yume (dot) trc4 (at) gmail (dot) com

Other Websites:
Yume-chan's LiveJournal
Yume-chan's DeviantArt

Credits

Blogger
layout by Yume-chan
codes by Clone

hits at AMG Yume
Who links to me?