Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Gomennasai!

Attention to all fanlisting webmaster/webmistress!
I'm so sorry coz I dun put up ur codes yet. My new skin is still not finish. Please wait for it. Gomennasai! *bows*

*sigh* done with formal thingy. now, I'm in the worst mood of my life! but a lot of happy things but still moody.... forgot what to say coz very moody....

Yume-chan . 3:26 pm

Status

Hi, I'm Yume-chan and my blog is in hiatus now. I'm quite busy lately. ^^;; I love this blog and I don't want to delete it. I don't know when I will start again. ^^;; I'm sorry for those who waits for me. ^^;;

Tagboard

Contacts

E-mails:
sakura (underscore) rinoa4 (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk
yume (underscore) x4 (at) yahoo (dot) com
sakura (underscore) lacus4 (at) hotmail (dot) com
yume (dot) trc4 (at) gmail (dot) com

Other Websites:
Yume-chan's LiveJournal
Yume-chan's DeviantArt

Credits

Blogger
layout by Yume-chan
codes by Clone

hits at AMG Yume
Who links to me?