Sunday, June 26, 2005

Commander Lacus! *hanyan*

Today's Gundam Seed is kinda fun coz the tv station forgot to dub a few scenes. hahahahaha! ^O^ and I heard the Japanese version. but dun understand coz there's no subtitle. after that, I watch the fansub version that my bro download! Yay! Tsubasa Chronicle now has till ep. 12 but I still didn't download yet coz my bro used the net to d/l Gundam Seed and other 3 anime with Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho! Final Approach, the new anime dat my bro d/l is so cute and has a great story! I'm crazy about the ed. song! It's "LOVE,FATE,LOVE". *hanyan* Lacus wear her commander uniform today and steal the Eternal! Yeah! Lacus ROCKS! ^_^

P.S: *hanyan* is something that Sakura do when she saw Yukito. ^_^

Yume-chan . 12:54 pm

Status

Hi, I'm Yume-chan and my blog is in hiatus now. I'm quite busy lately. ^^;; I love this blog and I don't want to delete it. I don't know when I will start again. ^^;; I'm sorry for those who waits for me. ^^;;

Tagboard

Contacts

E-mails:
sakura (underscore) rinoa4 (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk
yume (underscore) x4 (at) yahoo (dot) com
sakura (underscore) lacus4 (at) hotmail (dot) com
yume (dot) trc4 (at) gmail (dot) com

Other Websites:
Yume-chan's LiveJournal
Yume-chan's DeviantArt

Credits

Blogger
layout by Yume-chan
codes by Clone

hits at AMG Yume
Who links to me?