Saturday, May 07, 2005

Shizukana Yoru ni C.E. 73

well, this song is a Meer Campbell version in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny. I download it from a GSD fansite. The first time I heard it, I just laugh coz how can they make such a sweet song into a very horrible fast song. ^_^ Today, I follow my brother and my sister tag along to go to KL. I'm searching for a pink long wig and a white plain pump shoe for my cosplay and the wig is so expensive! And I can't find the shoe coz nowdays they just sell the black one only. And now I wanna ask somebody from CF forum about that. *whoosh* *disappear*

Yume-chan . 7:18 pm

Status

Hi, I'm Yume-chan and my blog is in hiatus now. I'm quite busy lately. ^^;; I love this blog and I don't want to delete it. I don't know when I will start again. ^^;; I'm sorry for those who waits for me. ^^;;

Tagboard

Contacts

E-mails:
sakura (underscore) rinoa4 (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk
yume (underscore) x4 (at) yahoo (dot) com
sakura (underscore) lacus4 (at) hotmail (dot) com
yume (dot) trc4 (at) gmail (dot) com

Other Websites:
Yume-chan's LiveJournal
Yume-chan's DeviantArt

Credits

Blogger
layout by Yume-chan
codes by Clone

hits at AMG Yume
Who links to me?